marți, 16 decembrie 2014

Wanna some Franklins?

   

    What do you see above? A piece of paper? Benjamin Franklin?, maybe you see all this possibilities that fills you with million of thoughts in just one second. Want to know what I see there?  I see wars.Yeah, wars, because this is the reason of all wars that was started by a human. I didn't say that this paper is the reason,  money are, all the kings and queens that wanted another diamant on their crown, started a war, screamed about it , but didn't fight.You observed that all wars was started by those who didn't fight?
      I just, can't understand: When? When money started to lead us?  A piece of paper can change the way we live. It makes rules and can break it. Even if all say that with money you can't buy health,  with money you can buy ( rent or I don't know how to say) nurses that will look after you the whole life or the rest of your life. You can buy the joy. I'm not a mercantilist or argyrophil person but this is the reality.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu